ADJ Inno Pocket Spot
The Inno Pocket Spot is a mini Moving Head with a bright 12-Watt LED source. Its compact size and light weight makes it ideal for mobile entertainers, small club and bars, roller rinks, bowling centers or any mobile production.
Featuring 7 colors plus white, 7 fixed GOBOs plus spot and separate color wheels, the Inno Pocket Spot will give pure lighting excitement with its fast moving beams and color changes. It has a pan and tilt inversion mode that makes one head do the opposite of another when linked together.
Control methods include: Sound active with 4 built-in shows, or use a DMX controller to create your own light shows.
- High output mini Moving Head with a bright white 12W Cree LED source
- 7 Colors + white
- 7 fixed gobos + spot
- Separate color & gobo wheels
- Manual focus
- 3 Operational modes: DMX, Sound Active & Internal Show control modes
- 2 DMX channel modes: 9 & 11 Channel modes
- 4 Built-in shows
- Gobo Shake effect
- Gobo scroll mode
- Gobo size: 74mm (15mm viewable)
- Beam Angle: 13-degrees
- 540° pan / 230° tilt (16-bit)
- Pan /Tilt Inversion mode
- 5 selectable Dim Curves (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural & Theatre)
- Shutter: Pulse effect; random strobe slow to fast
- Dimming: 0% - 100%
- Fan Cooled
- Display Inversion Mode
- Omega bracket included
- Linkable: DMX via 3-pin XLR cable
- Includes UC-IR wireless remote. Control: Full On, Stand by, Strobe, Color Change, Dimming, Sound Active On/Off. Also includes IR dongle for iOS Airstream IR App
- Power consumption: 26W @120V, 27W @ 230V
- Multi-voltage Operation: AC 100 - 240V, 50/60Hz
- LED Source: 12W White Cree LED source (Rated at approximately 50,000 hrs)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 159 x 147 x 265mm
- Weight: 3 kg
Specifications subject to change without notice.