The ADJ Ricochet is a high-energy hybrid 20W LED Scanner / Laser simulator. Its precision steeper motors and dual mirrors create pure lighting excitement with beam, cones and wave style effects that cover a large area.
There are 29 built-in patterns, 9 colors and 6 show modes that allow users a lot of creativity to produce stimulating lightshows. The Ricochet has a 3 operational modes (sound active, show mode or DMX), 2 DMX channel modes (12 & 15 channels), a 4-button DMX control menu and features a pattern zoom and rotation effect.
Up to 16 fixtures may be power daisy-chained at 120V or 30 fixtures at 230V from its IEC In/Out connectors. The fixture has a very low power draw of 41W, and a safety loop on the rear panel to connect to a safety cable. Its also compatible with the ADJ UC IR wireless remote (sold separately).
- Hybrid LED Laser Simulator – Produces sharp rays of light that simulate a laser effect and beam effect.
- 2 DMX Channel Modes: 10 & 13 DMX Channels
- 3 Operation modes: Sound Active, Show Mode, or DMX Control
- Stand Alone Set Up or Master-Slave Set Up
- 6 Show Modes
- 8 Colors + White with Split Colors
- 29 Pattern Macros
- Pattern Zoom & Rotation
- 2.5 Degree Beam Angle
- Linkable via 3-pin XLR cable
- 4-button DMX display on rear panel
- DMX-512 Protocol
- Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100%
- Runs extremely cool! - NO Duty Cycles! - Run all night!
- IEC AC IN/OUT on rear to daisy chain power
- Safety Loop on top panel
- Power Draw: 34W Max (Full On)
- Multi Voltage: 100V~240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Cord Daisy Chain (Up to 20 Fixture @ 120V and Up to 35 Fixtures @ 230V)
- Long life LEDs (Rated at approximately 50,000 hours)
- ADJ UC IR and Airstream IR Compatible (Sold Separately)
- Light Source: 1 x 20W LumiEngin LED
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 285x250x248mm
- Weight: 5kg.
Specifications subject to change without notice.